POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : radiosity in 3.5 - any improvments towads parallelization? : Re: radiosity in 3.5 - any improvments towads parallelization? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: radiosity in 3.5 - any improvments towads parallelization?
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 6 Apr 2002 17:00:58
Message: <3caf701a$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you for answering, Thorsten
    I asked this question because I have been comtemplating writing my own
program to control multiple machines running POV-Ray, until I stumbled onto
the radiosity problem. I've read the overview in the docs of how 3.5 handles
radiosity, but can you show me where to read about this in much more depth?
Is it possible to get POVRay to output octree data?

Regards,
George Pantazopoulos